T.A. Sheehan & Co. Accountants
T.A. Sheehan & Co. is an established firm of Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors and Business Advisors based in Cork City, Ireland.
At T.A. Sheehan & Co. we work in partnership with businesses and individuals in Ireland to help them achieve their business objectives. We provide our clients with a personal service and quality business advice backed by many years of accountancy experience and commercial knowledge.
"Our objective is to help our clients thrive, through an efficient and cost effective accountancy and business advisory service tailored to meet our individual client needs. We strive to achieve an in-depth knowledge of the opportunities and challenges faced by our clients.
Our clients can draw on the experience of our knowledgeable consultants who each have particular knowledge and expertise in specialised accountancy, business and advisory disciplines, while retaining the personalised service and approach of a smaller practice that is both friendly and efficient".
Contact us for more information
- Tax Booklet 2014 more
- Revenue Audits and National Contractors Project more
- Tax Booklet 2013 Read our extensive Tax Booklet, covering areas such as Corporation Tax, PRSI, Benefit in Kind and much more more
- T.A. Sheehan & Co. Newsletter Issue 42013 more
- 2013 Newsletter Issue 4 2013 Newsletter Issue 4more
- Local Property Tax Local Property Tax DEADLINE 29th November, 2013. See Attached for more details more
- Budget Highlights 2014 more
- Newsletter Issue 3 Read our latest Newsletter and give us a call if you have any queriesmore
- Tax Booklet 2013 more
- Revenue Review of Contractors Important Points - Contractors please read!!more
- Revenue Annual Report See attached for highlights of reportmore
- VAT Revenue Audits more
- 2013 Newsletter Issue 2 more
- Property Tax Bulletin more
- Jobs announcement by Voxpro Communications Ltd more
- Newsletter 2013 - Check out our first newsletter of 2013, any questions give us a call! more
- Budget 2014 Highlights more
- Newsletter Issue 4 more
- Quarterly Newsletter more
- Directors Emoluments Tax Briefing Tax Briefing more