T.A. Sheehan & Co. Accountants
T.A. Sheehan & Co. is an established firm of Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors and Business Advisors based in Cork City, Ireland.
At T.A. Sheehan & Co. we work in partnership with businesses and individuals in Ireland to help them achieve their business objectives. We provide our clients with a personal service and quality business advice backed by many years of accountancy experience and commercial knowledge.
"Our objective is to help our clients thrive, through an efficient and cost effective accountancy and business advisory service tailored to meet our individual client needs. We strive to achieve an in-depth knowledge of the opportunities and challenges faced by our clients.
Our clients can draw on the experience of our knowledgeable consultants who each have particular knowledge and expertise in specialised accountancy, business and advisory disciplines, while retaining the personalised service and approach of a smaller practice that is both friendly and efficient".
Contact us for more information
- Tax Booklet 2015 more
- Newsletter Issue 1 more
- WE ARE HIRING!!!!! A trainee accountant position is available, All suitable candidates can email their C.V. to email@example.com Trainee Accountantmore
- New Employee Questionnaire more
- Tax implications of changing marital status more
- Tax Relief for Third Parties more
- Newsletter Quarter 4 2014 more
- Budget Highlights 2015 - Read attached for all the latest more
- Pay & File Deadline is Looming!! Please read the attached if unsure more
- Capital Gains Tax Relief Details - Please read attached more
- Newsletter 2014 Issue 3 more
- Tax Booklet 2014 Issue 2 more
- Revenue Audits and National Contractors Project more
- 2013 Newsletter Issue 4 2013 Newsletter Issue 4more
- Budget Highlights 2014 more
- Newsletter Issue 3 Read our latest Newsletter and give us a call if you have any queriesmore
- Revenue Review of Contractors Important Points - Contractors please read!!more
- Jobs announcement by Voxpro Communications Ltd more
- Budget 2014 Highlights more
- News Letter Issue 2 more
"My work placement in your company was great for me. I learned your accountancy is not exactly the same as it is in France. I worked with ‘Sage’ that was a first time for me and in France this software is very popular. So that's a good point for my CV. I understood all of the tasks that you give me.
There is a good mood in your company! I am happy and to have stayed 6 months in T A Sheehan & Co.
After my masters I'll return to Ireland! My main goal here was improving my English. Now I think I am better with my English. I will continue to take English courses in Paris and come back after my masters. "